How export/recompile expressions and calculation code to run it
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111393] How export/recompile expressions and calculation code to run it
- From: Andrey <andrey.siver at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
We have some Mathematica program (with Mathematica-based GUI) and we
need to sell it to customers.
We would like to make our program independent of Mathematica (on
I see two opportunities:
1) We can Export all key mathematical expressions from mathematica to
java classes and then use some java numerical libraries to carry out
the calculations (+ GUI on java).
2) We can Export all key mathematical expressions from mathematica to
some free and powerful package for numerical calculations: like Scilab
and R. And then write a program to carry out the calculations (+GUI).
Prev by Date:
Cannot load example data
Next by Date:
Re: AxesLabel parallel to 3D axes?
Previous by thread:
Re: Cannot load example data
Next by thread:
Re: discretized Laplacian or linear inverse problem with extremely