How export/recompile expressions and calculation code to run it

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111393] How export/recompile expressions and calculation code to run it
  • From: Andrey <andrey.siver at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:56:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

We have some Mathematica program (with Mathematica-based GUI) and we
need to sell it to customers.

We would like to make our program independent of Mathematica (on
running time).

I see two opportunities:
1) We can Export all key mathematical expressions from mathematica to
java classes and then use some java numerical libraries to carry out
the calculations (+ GUI on java).
2) We can Export all key mathematical expressions from mathematica to
some free and powerful package for numerical calculations: like Scilab
and R. And then write a program to carry out the calculations (+GUI).

Any suggestions?

Regards,
-Andrey