Re: All pairs shortest paths

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111404] Re: All pairs shortest paths
  • From: Thomas Dowling <thomasgdowling at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 02:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am not an expert here by any means, but there is such a command in the
Combinatorica
package:

Needs["Combinatorica`"]

?AllPairsShortestPath

As you are probably aware, the Combinatorica package is
poorly documented compared with other parts of Mathematica.  However, the
function is
described in detail in Sriram Pemmaraju & Stephen Skiena "Computational
Discrete Mathematics. Combinatorics and Graph Theory with Mathematica", pp
330 - 333.

Can you post an example of what you require?

Tom Dowling