- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110470] Re: DiscretePlot
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:44:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Development version? Is that an Mathematica 8 beta or so? So, we
shouldn't expect it anytime soon?
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Jun 16, 11:39 am, Andrzej Kozlowski <a... at mimuw.edu.pl> wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2010, at 16:52, Ingolf Dahl wrote:
> > But then I tested with all the suggested commands in Mathematica 22.214.171.124
> > (Windows 7, 64 bit), and I did not obtain any error messages at all.
> Thanks. In fact I was using the development version (and forgot about it) and can now report this as a bug.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: color legend
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to construct symmetric matrix from just a one half matrix