- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110493] Re: Book?
- From: thx1138 <tfcooper at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 02:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 20, 12:47 am, Olive <not0read0... at yopmail.com> wrote: > I am new to mathematica and I am looking at a book to learn > mathematica (in fact I have not yet mathematica but I am considering > purchasing a home license). I would say no more than 300-400 pages that > explain how the system works, basic of programming etc... Any thought? > > Olive http://www.amazon.com/Mathematica-Navigator-Mathematics-Statistics-Graphics= /dp/0123741645/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277075585&sr=8-1