Re: Help me : Solve a simple PDE in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110532] Re: Help me : Solve a simple PDE in Mathematica
  • From: schochet123 <schochet123 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

Please note the recent message with Subject:  Help me : Solve a simple
PDE in Mathematica
by Oliver Ruebenkoenig from Wolfram
who points out his Package available at
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/7549/

It uses a finite element method to discretize multi-dimensional pure
boundary value problems and then solves the resulting system of linear
equations

This will probably solve your problem.

It can also solve time-dependent problems by using NDSolve on the
discretized system.

Very nice job, Oliver

Steve