Re: how to scale text to a bounding rectangle?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110536] Re: how to scale text to a bounding rectangle?
  • From: Michael <michael2718 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Helen,

Thanks for pointing me to the VertexRenderingFunction option.  I had
been searching for something like that but I was using the ShowGraph[]
function and did not see that there was a similar function named
GraphPlot[].

Although I will still have to do some tweaking (as I don't want all the
edges to intersect the vertex graphic at a single point) this method
looks like it might be a better way to approach the problem, as it looks
like it will lay out the graph with the extents of the vertexes in mind.

Best Regards,

Michael