Re: how to automatically include own package into different
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110624] Re: how to automatically include own package into different
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:58:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am thinking of this: have one package, put in it all the useful
> functions I create and reuse. When writing a new demo, open the package
> notebook, and copy/paste from the package notebook the specific
> functions I need to use in the new demo.
> If I found I need to fix something in the function copied, I fix it, and
> copy the corrected version back to the package notebook overwriting the
> old function. This way, I have one master version of the function, and
> not many spread all over the place. How does this sound?
It sounds very good to me. I would do the same.
Prev by Date:
Question Re PolarPlot Curve Printouts from Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: numerical integration
Previous by thread:
Re: Question Re PolarPlot Curve Printouts from Mathematica
Next by thread:
hearing a plot