Saving code as PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107865] Saving code as PDF
  • From: Jim Lambaugh <lambaugh at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 04:44:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys

I need to include some Mathematica-code in a LaTeX-document. I would
really like the Mathematica-font and all of that to be apparent as
well, which is why I have come to the conclusion that saving my code
as PDF and including it in LaTeX is the best way to go (please correct
me if I am wrong).

Now, the thing is that Mathematica places a header and a footer on
each page. Is there any way to remove that?

Sincerely,
Jim L.