Mathieu function zeros

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107941] Mathieu function zeros
  • From: becko BECKO <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:52:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi. I'm doing some work with Mathieu functions and I need to know the zeros
 of these functions (MathieuC, MathieuS, MathieuCPrime, MathieuSPrime). This doesn't seem to be implemented in Mathematica (as opposed to Bessel functions, where there is a package that calculates the zeros).

Can someone tell me where can I find any implementation of this?

Or perhaps point me in some direction as to how I can get started in implementing it myself?