EXPORT TO DIFFERENT FOLDERS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108005] EXPORT TO DIFFERENT FOLDERS
  • From: jihane <jihane.ajaja at mail.mcgill.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 04:31:33 -0500 (EST)

Hello all

I am currently exporting different files to the folder set by SetDirectory["..."]. I have a loop that produces 5 files at a time and then start again and produce 5 other files. How could I ask the program to put each of these 5 files in a specific folder I created in the main folder ; the one set by SetDirectory["..."]?

Thank you in advance for your help