Re: Title and subtitle on headers of every page in PDF export ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108202] Re: [mg108178] Title and subtitle on headers of every page in PDF export ?
  • From: Larry Adelston <larrya at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:47:06 -0500 (EST)

One way to do this would be to set the title and subtitle in the
PageHeader itself. For example, if you evaluate the following in an
existing notebook and then print that notebook, the page header would
read:

My Title
My Name

on every page.

CurrentValue[InputNotebook[],
   PageHeaders] = {{Cell[
     BoxData[
      GridBox[{{Cell["My Title", "Title"]}, {Cell["My Name",
"Subtitle"]}}]]],
    None, None}, {Cell[
     BoxData[
      GridBox[{{Cell["My Title", "Title"]}, {Cell["My Name",
"Subtitle"]}}]]],
    None, None}}

Yours,
On Mar 9, 2010, at 5:28 AM, Geico Caveman wrote:

> Is this possible ?
>
> I typically use the subtitle for the name of the author (myself). In a
> multipage document, it would be useful to have this option.

Larry Adelston
Print Production Supervisor
Wolfram Research Inc.
email: larrya at wolfram.com