Re: Re: locally changing Options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108320] Re: [mg108275] Re: locally changing Options
  • From: Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:59:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi Peter,

Interesting - I never tried this package out. It however has a fault of not
protecting against exceptions being thrown somewhere in the code. I just
tried it and found that in this case the option of interest gets globally
changed after the code executes. With that fixed, this package may be a good
option.

Regards,
Leonid