Re: Multiple Window Feature Request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108691] Re: Multiple Window Feature Request
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:12:11 -0500 (EST)

In my reply of a few minutes ago I forgot another solution to your
problem.  You are organizing your notebook into sections, subsections,
etc., right?  (If not, you should be!)

Then just collapse the entire sections, etc., groups between the
beginning of the notebook and where you're working at the end.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305