Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108722] Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
  • From: Jason Ledbetter <jasonbrent at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500 (EST)

The frustrating thing is that this issue has been known about for some time
and hasn't been fixed. I find it unacceptable for basic functionality (like
expecting the software to work when it is first started after a reboot) to
be relegated to some future major software release.

I'm in a position to be purchasing webMathematica as a delivery platform for
a project I'm working on and really question Wolfram's ability to
support/bugfix their product in dot releases if I were to run into issues
since they don't seem to want to fix their bread and butter product.

</end rant>

-jbl