How to do numerical computations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108786] How to do numerical computations?
  • From: bagarti <bagarti at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:28:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
Any body please help me,

I have written some mathematica code which contains some complicated functions.The functions involve integrations and iterations in the intermediate steps. When I run the code it takes a hell lot of time. I do not know what mathematica is doing inside, actually I have another code in fortran that takes only a few minutes to do all the calculations but there are other problems like it dosent work for some parameter range.

Is there a method in which I can ask mathematica to give me only the numerical values just like any executable program does.

Thanks.
TaB