Evaluating a sum from terms generated by the Array function

I want to evaluate a sum from a series I created using the Array
function.

For example; I specify

which gives me the following 3 terms of output:

{x, -(x^2/2), x^3/6}

Can anyone tell if and how I can turn these 3 terms into a sum to be
evaluated?