Re: Front-end - a strange behaviour of Plot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109540] Re: Front-end - a strange behaviour of Plot3D
  • From: "slawek" <slawek at host.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:30:04 -0400 (EDT)

U=BFytkownik "Patrick Scheibe" <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de> napisa=B3 w
wiadomo=B6ci grup dyskusyjnych:hrmdfp$nah$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> and now it's our turn to guess your operating system and Mathematica
> version?

This problem was caused by my joystick. Commands from the joystick were read
in parallel with the mouse input. Therefore 3D figures sometimes rotated and
sometimes was fixed. The effect was really strange - an haunted notebook
with spinning figures. Thanks for help regarding controllers. It's all
corrected now.

slawek