Re: Plot this?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109556] Re: Plot this?
- From: Alois Steindl <alois.steindl at jet2web.cc>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 04.05.2010 12:31, schrieb Trevor Rabey: > I am new to Mathematica and going at snail's pace. > I would like to plot: > > 8x - x^2 + 14y - y^2 = 49 > > Anyone? > > -- > Trevor Rabey > Hello, in order to accelerate your progress, you could think of buying a book about Mathematica. Also the Help pages, which come with the program, contain a lot of useful informations. Of course these are not intended to serve as introductions. In your case ContourPlot might help. Alois