Re: A question about saving figures from Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109575] Re: A question about saving figures from Mathematica 7
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 04:50:59 -0400 (EDT)

On 5/5/10 at 6:05 AM, m.a.elwahaab at gmail.com (Marwa Abd El-Wahaab)
wrote:

>I have a question about saving figures from Mathematica 7.

>*My question:* * * I want to save a figure in TIFF format with
>different resolutions. Can I know how to do this and from any
>options?

Yes. Export will do this for you. Look up Export in the
Documentation Center. The page you get will tell you about how
to use Export. At the top of the page next to the bold Export is
a clickable link that reads "Listing of Formats". Clicking on
this will bring up a page listing all of the allowed export
formats. Clicking on one of the allowed formats will bring up a
page giving you information about all of the options for that format.