Re: Discrete Fourier Transform
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109686] Re: Discrete Fourier Transform
- From: Niles <niels.martinsen at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11 Maj, 12:24, Jim Lambaugh <lamba... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi guys > > I have a function f(x), and I need to find its discrete Fourier > transform. I have taken a look athttp://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/FourierTransforms.html, > but it only returns the amplitude of the FT. - not the phase factor. > Which command do I have to use in order to get the phase factor as > well? > > Best, > Jim. I'm not quite sure; I had to use this function as well some time ago, but I never resolved the issue.