Re: combining ArrayPlot with ListLinePlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109836] Re: combining ArrayPlot with ListLinePlot
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:12:41 -0400 (EDT)

What happens if you Show them in the opposite order?

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Vadim Zaliva [mailto:krokodil at gmail.com]

I have a strange problem with combining 2 plots:

ap = ArrayPlot[Transpose[l]]
lp = ListLinePlot[{a, b, c}]

Each of 'ap' and 'lp' is shown correctly. However combining them via:

Show[ap,lp]

always shows just ap.

Dimensions[Transpose[l]] is {44, 2000}
a,b,c have same dimension {2000}

I feel like I am missing something obvious here...

Vadim