Evaluate to...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109863] Evaluate to...
  • From: Alessandro <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 06:38:39 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if it is available & I cannot find it...

Some notebooks I use are fairly large, and after starting Math I
usually evaluate them all.
Sometimes however I'd prefer to evaluate them up to a certain line, if
for example I have some problems at that point.
It would be useful to have a command similar to the "Run to the
cursor" facility used in many debuggers, in the form of "Evaluate to
the cursor".
Any hope?

alessandro