Re: Assertions in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113517] Re: Assertions in Mathematica?
- From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 04:59:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/31/2010 6:36 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote: > On 10/31/2010 12:10 AM, kj wrote: > ... > > Can I also join in the rant about the documentations? :) > > What I like to see more in documentations: > > 1. more examples, and more examples, and yet more examples. Seriously? Most of the documentation pages are *loaded* with examples, and I rarely come across a page where I am left wishing for more examples. Just a quick sampling of the number of examples on a page: Plot 116 Table 37 Grid 73 Solve 50 Manipulate 106 If 10 Mod 23 Style 45 -- Helen Read University of Vermont