- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113566] Output x^-1
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 05:04:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201011011000.FAA20473@smc.vnet.net>
Is there a way to have Mathematica maintain negative exponents on output?
It automatically converts x^-1 to 1/x.
I want x^-1 to output as x^-1.
Prev by Date:
Re: question on passing variable to function by reference
Next by Date:
can't get Mathematica 5.2 to evaluate anything
Previous by thread:
Balance point of a solid
Next by thread:
Re: Output x^-1