Re: Printout Fontsize Mystery

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113618] Re: Printout Fontsize Mystery
  • From: Brad Rubin <bsrubin at stthomas.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 05:10:15 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, David and Sjoerd... it works now.

I only needed the magnification fixed in the Text/Printout style, so adding Magnification->1 in that cell fixed it locally for that style, but I also tested your global solution and that affected all Printout cells, as expected.

There are two things that prevented me from figuring out how to fix this:

1. I didn't know that the base style was defined in Core.nb

2. When I opened the Option Inspector on my Text/Printout cell, it showed that the Magnification was 1, so I didn't think that I needed to override it and set it to 1 again.  I thought that the Option Inspector was supposed to show the net option value after processing the whole style inheritance hierarchy?  If so, the option value should have appeared as 0.8 instead of 1, and I would have known to override it to 1.

-- Brad