Sizing opening window in Mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg113964] Sizing opening window in Mathematica 8
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 05:10:58 -0500 (EST)

In Mathematica 7, I was able to put the following commands into
the proper init.m file and, as a result, have the first default window
open with the size and location that I prefer:

This does not seem to work, however, in Mathematica 8.  How can I
achieve the same result in Mathematica 8?

Harvey P. Dale

For more information please visit