Re: How to work with In?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114041] Re: How to work with In?
- From: kj <no.email at please.post>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:34:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In <ic9lji$o3b$1 at smc.vnet.net> Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com> writes: >I also needed the fixed - number -of- steps - evaluation often. So, a while >ago I wrote a >tiny experimental partial evaluator. Wow!!! Huge thanks to you for posting this code. I'll be studying it for some time! ~kj