Re: An application of the WolframAlpha command
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114107] Re: An application of the WolframAlpha command
- From: WetBlanket <wyvern864 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:03:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 22, 6:37 am, Mark McClure <mcmcc... at unca.edu> wrote: > Here's an example of an application of the new WolframAlpha command:ht= tp://facstaff.unca.edu/mcmcclur/blog/AudreysHouse.html > > The example is absolutely frivolous. Nonetheless, it illustrates the > fact that, if want to access results from Wolfram|Alpha > systematically, then the WolframAlpha command makes it quite simple. > > Mark McClure Thank you for showing what this new interface can do. In my version I had to make some changes. I had to put quote marks around the integer in every case. That means that for the symbolic integer n I had to use the command IntegerString[n]. With these simple changes my version of V8 got the same result as displayed in this message.