Anyone get OpenCL working?

I haven't been able to get OpenCL to work with either my Macbook Pro
(NVIDIA GPU) or my Mac Pro (ATI GPU).  In both cases, the following
returns True:
  Needs["OpenCLLink`"];
  OpenCLQ[]

However, the examples all yield the same error, like so:
  OpenCLMersenneTwister[50]
  During evaluation of OpenCLFunction::invblksz:
  OpenCLLink block size is invalid. >>

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Has anyone got around the problem?

Thanks,
Mark McClure