Anyone get OpenCL working?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg114112] Anyone get OpenCL working?
  • From: Mark McClure <mcmcclur at>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:57:44 -0500 (EST)

I haven't been able to get OpenCL to work with either my Macbook Pro
(NVIDIA GPU) or my Mac Pro (ATI GPU).  In both cases, the following
returns True:

However, the examples all yield the same error, like so:
  During evaluation of OpenCLFunction::invblksz:
  OpenCLLink block size is invalid. >>

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Has anyone got around the problem?

Mark McClure