Re: help! I've lost the menu bar
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114145] Re: help! I've lost the menu bar
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 05:57:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 24, 8:00 pm, Andrea <and... at radargift.com> wrote:
> My menu bar disappeared. I can't print, I can't exit unless I go the
> Internet first, etc.
> How can I get my menu bar back? Thanks!!
I can't think of how this could happen except that you might be in
full screen mode.
The toggle key is F12 - or you toggle via the right click context
Why would you have to "go to the internet"?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 8: first impressions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
help! I've lost the menu bar
Next by thread:
Resolution of CurrentImage?