Re: New to Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114176] Re: New to Mathematica
  • From: Ingolf Dahl <Ingolf.Dahl at physics.gu.se>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:28:04 -0500 (EST)

I hope that the answer below is of some help to you, you are not the first to ask about this error:

If I change your line

MSMVeros[kbar_, b_, m0_, gkbar_, sigma_, datos_, atempl_] :==

MSMVeros[kbar_, b_?NumericQ, m0_?NumericQ,
 gkbar_?NumericQ, sigma_, datos_, atempl_]:==

the behavior changes, and I get another warning

NMinimize:: nrnum: The function value 51783.4 - 115.456 I is not a real number at {65.5947, 1.12823, 1.68306} >>

But I also a result after a long computation:

{42279.6,{b->57.0693,g->0.935193,m0->1.97611}}

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
ingolf.dahl at telia.com