Mathematica 8 ImageKeypoints error

Hello!
When using ImageKeypoints function or functictions that uses it in
thay core couses the mathkernel error. I executed just help examples.

The error:
Mathematica Kernel for Windows - detected an error. The application
will be closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

AppName: mathkernel.exe	 AppVer: 8.0.27.33466	 ModName: cxcore200.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0	 Offset: 0006f3f8

Has anyone encountered this error? How can it be fixed? I tried to
replace the library cxcore200.dll to a newer version. Without result.

In[1]:= $Version
Out[1]= 8.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit)