ScientificForm[], formating question

Mathematica experts:

I can't get ScientificForm[] to always show 4 digits to the right of
the decimal point.

Example:

n  = 0.087540;
m = 0.087549;

ScientificForm[Column[{n, m}], 5,  NumberFormat -> (Row[{#1, "E", #3}]
&)]

This prints like this:

8.754E-2
8.7549E-2

Which is correct, but I want it to display as

8.7540E-2
8.7549E-2

So that all numbers in the table has the same number of digits. so
'nicer' to look at.

The problem in this example, n has a zero at the last position, and so
is not shown (correctly), but I want 4 digits there.

I looked at all the options for ScientificForm and do not see how to
do it.

thanks
--Nasser