Radiative Transfer

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg113029] Radiative Transfer
  • From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:29:00 -0400 (EDT)

 Dear group,

I am posting this here in case somebody is interested.
I ported some astronomical radiative transfer code to
Mathematica to do some modelling:

EscapeProbability - A Mathematica Package for Astronomical Radiative
Transfer Calculations

Feel free to send me any comments (and bug reports). I am very
interested in any feedback, especially related to convergence
optimization etc.