Graphics3D. How to join random points with a single line

Hello.
Anyone knows a command to link points with a line??
Suppose you have something like
Graphics3D[Table[{Hue[-1+j/n],Points[List[1]]},{j,1,n}]

Where Liste[n] generates n random tridimensionnal points.

I have a work. I need to have n points with different color. ANd then i need to link them with the same line.
NB: i don t even know if my way is ok.
thx