Re: Efficient Histogram Algorithm?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113081] Re: Efficient Histogram Algorithm?
  • From: Julian Francis <julian.w.francis at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:49:20 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

Thanks very much for all your replies. It looks like I can get a
performance increase using Ray's compiled function. There seems to be
an enormous speed up using the Tally function, but for me, that means
shelling out for a new Mathematica license. The new home pricing
structure makes that a bit more bearable. Maybe it is time!

Thanks all.

Regards,
Julian.