symbolic division of series

Hi,

Suppose that I have two series expansions (Taylor or asymptotic
expansions) for functions f(x) and g(x). This means I know the formulae
for the series coefficients. Is there any way to use MATHEMATICA
to obtain symbolically the formulae for the coefficients
of the analogous series expansion of the ratio f(x)/g(x) ?
I need a possibly large number of the coefficients of such an expansion,
expressed as functions of the coefficients for f(x) and g(x).

Leslaw