- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113324] Re: FunctionQ?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:07:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 10/21/2010 10:37 PM, Sam Takoy wrote:
> How does one tell whether a variable is a function?
one way, for Mathematica functions:
For the rest may be ? and ?? can be of help.
> More specifically, how does one tell whether a variable is a function of
> two arguments?
> Finally, how does one tell whether a variable is a function of two
> arguments that returns an array?
> Many thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Two questions related to Arrays
Next by Date:
Re: From list to list of arguments
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: