Re: How to detect 'bad' characters in expressions in the notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113351] Re: How to detect 'bad' characters in expressions in the notebook?
- From: Peltio <peltio at twilight.zone>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:39:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: peltioNOSP at Mgmail.com.invalid
Nasser M. Abbasi ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere : > Experts; > > I copied a Mathematica expression from a PDF file to a Mathematica > notebook (by using the mouse, selected the expressions and pasted it > into a new cell in the notebook). Note sure if this could help, but when I have to paste some PDF content into an OpenOffice (or Word, if I still used that) document, I find it much easier to use a buffer text file to 'clean it up'. Copy from PDF to txt, then from txt to .odt (or .doc). This should clear some of the formatting and also help you in spotting some non-standard characters. cheers, Peltio