Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113401] Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:15:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'd love to see more on v8 too, but I assume information is withheld until the official launch of v, which should be somewhere in Q4. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Oct 26, 11:34 am, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n... at 12000.org> wrote: > How can one read these presentations shown here: > > http://www.wolfram.com/events/techconf2010/presentations.html > > spreading knowledge and information is good for everyone, no need to > make it so hard to read about WRI technology ! > > Please make all the presentations available for us to see. > > --Nasser