Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?

On Oct 26, 4:34 am, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n... at 12000.org> wrote:
> How can one read these presentations shown here:
>
> http://www.wolfram.com/events/techconf2010/presentations.html
>
> spreading knowledge and information is good for everyone, no need to
> make it so hard to read about WRI technology !
>
> Please make all the presentations available for us to see.
>
> --Nasser

I've wondered about this myself. Authors often post an abstract, and
sometimes the full presentation, in the Wolfram Library. You might
check there if looking for something specific.

I also seem to recall having downloaded an entire ZIP archive of
presentations (2004 or 2006 come to mind, but I don't want to go
digging right now to check!) and was bummed I couldn't find similar
archives for other years.

-RG