Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113419] Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:34:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Oct 26, 4:34 am, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n... at 12000.org> wrote: > How can one read these presentations shown here: > > http://www.wolfram.com/events/techconf2010/presentations.html > > spreading knowledge and information is good for everyone, no need to > make it so hard to read about WRI technology ! > > Please make all the presentations available for us to see. > > --Nasser I've wondered about this myself. Authors often post an abstract, and sometimes the full presentation, in the Wolfram Library. You might check there if looking for something specific. I also seem to recall having downloaded an entire ZIP archive of presentations (2004 or 2006 come to mind, but I don't want to go digging right now to check!) and was bummed I couldn't find similar archives for other years. -RG