Re: More Mathematica CAN'T do than CAN???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113440] Re: More Mathematica CAN'T do than CAN???
  • From: "Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH)" <Sylvia.Hobbs at state.ma.us>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:29:25 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the link to the work of theorema group. I'll check out the pdfs at:

http://www.risc.jku.at/publications/index.php?group==8

Are you in some dungeon at the Castle of Hagenberg?  Does it have WiFi?

Sylvia D. Hobbs, MPH, Director of Research & Evaluation
Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Office of Emergency Medical Services
99 Chauncy Street, 11th Floor
Boston MA 02111
Phone:617-753-7304