Re: Sneaky white space

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg113423] Re: Sneaky white space
  • From: David Bailey <dave at>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:26:17 -0400 (EDT)

On 27/10/10 10:15, John Fultz wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:56:32 -0700 (PDT), Sam Takoy wrote:

I think the lesson to learn from that - which I find useful from time to
time - is that if a piece of input seems to generate spurious syntax
errors, or responds in some very peculiar way, it is worth trying
re-typing it, possibly by cutting and pasting the text in question to a
text editor and back again!

David Bailey