Re: coordinates in LogLogPlots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112143] Re: coordinates in LogLogPlots
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Allesandro,

It seems that Epilog is kept outside the coordinate system used for
the loglogplot. If you take the Log (base E) of the coordinates in the
Epilog graphics they end up in the correct location. Of course, a disk
is not going to look good in loglog plots. Perhaps you could use
points or so.

Cheers -- Sjoerd