Re: <Null> while building lists

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112236] Re: <Null> while building lists
  • From: Alessandro <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 04:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

wonderful!
thanks to everybody - its been most helpful also in finding out the
many ways to do it.
Unfortunately I was unable to understand some of the code some of you
contributed... sometimes compact Math notation reminds me of Perl
oneliners!
Very useful the suggestion to use Sow/Reap - that was a wonderful
discovery.

thanks again

alessandro