Mathematica Screencasts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112242] Mathematica Screencasts
  • From: smangano <smangano at into-technology.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 04:15:31 -0400 (EDT)

I have been creating a series of Mathematica screencasts of a tutorial
nature and have a group on Vimeo.com where you can watch and/or upload
screencasts of your own. If you are not sure how to create a screen
cast email me at mathematicacookbook (at) (gmail) (dot) (com).

See:

http://vimeo.com/groups/mathematicacookbook/videos

Also on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=62614