Re: user-defined functions in KeyEventTranslations.tr

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112306] Re: user-defined functions in KeyEventTranslations.tr
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 01:00:32 -0400 (EDT)

It actually doesn't technically matter whether you use KernelExecute or
FrontEndExecute in this case...I make the distinction as a matter of clarity,
not technical necessity.  But MenuEvaluator->Automatic forces the contents of
KernelExecute to be sent to the default kernel (you could also name a kernel on
the rhs of MenuEvaluator), which is what AlexG was asking for.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group