- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112338] Re: LinearModelFit
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 04:47:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This looks like the intended behaviour. The first example under
"properties" has a response vector that precisely does this. Nowhere
in the documentation does it say that the response vector should
consist of the fitted y-values. It's just the set of original y-values.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Sep 9, 11:31 am, Daniel Huber <d... at metrohm.com> wrote:
> the function LinearModelFit has a parameter named "Response". In my
> understanding, this should return the values of the fit function at the
> abscissae of the input values. However, what is returned are the y
> values of the input.
> Looks like a bug to me, what do you think?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
String-to-Number Conversion Precision
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Manipulating square roots