Mathematica Journal freely accessible

I just discovered by chance that all the past issues of the
Mathematica Journal can be freely accessed on its web site.

This must be relatively new (weeks, a few months perhaps), but I have
not seen it advertised anywhere.

Is perhaps WRI testing the alertness of its users?

If I am indeed the first to have discovered this, do I get a
prize? :-)