Re: How to run Mathematica nb file in command line in windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112559] Re: How to run Mathematica nb file in command line in windows?
- From: shippee <slshippee at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 05:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sep 19, 2:38 am, timedcy <time... at gmail.com> wrote: > How to run Mathematica nb file in command line in windows? > For example, you can autorun a file.nb after double click a .bat file > in windows > I can not handle it well. > Thanks "C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\7.0\Mathematica.exe" G: \data\birthday.nb "C" would be the drive where your programs are stored, it might be different if you have Mathematica installed somewhere other than its default installation. You need the quotes because of the spaces in the pathing to the executable file. G:\data\birthday.nb is the path and file name you want the executable to open. If this is not clear please contact me directly and I can explain in greater detail. Steven Shippee Olympia, Washington